The James Ranch Market
It’s worth the trip!
There’s no better place to purchase all our products then at our Ranch Market and here is why:
- Coming to our Ranch Market offers the rare opportunity to buy your food directly from the source and see where it was grown or raised.
- It is open daily between 11am and 7pm so you can get fresh eggs and morning harvested vegetables every week day (June through October).
- Watch cheese being made by Artisan Cheese Maker, Dan James and sample the different varieties. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Meet and greet our young goats that love attention and a treat or two (we provide).
- Ask questions directly to those that produce your food and get an answer.
- Observe the progress of vegetables growing in the gardens.
- Sit on a picnic bench outside the market to enjoy the view of the red cliffs, take in the ranch surroundings and maybe see some wildlife too.
We’re easy to find. Just take Highway 550 north about 11 miles and take the second right after Honeyville at the James Ranch entrance.
We look forward to seeing you!